Thursday, June 11, 2009


I can't believe how long it's been since I've been here to write something! I've been cleaning out my studio and I am in one big mess but finally starting to see the light of day! It seems like the last several years have caught up with me - I'm wading through old business and cleaning and painting and tossing - it feels good! I haven't painted in a long time and I'm anxious to get going again.


We are having the outside of the house painted - sure looks nice. It's going to be hard to leave this place but most of you know that we are looking for something a little smaller since Linc retired in November. He wants a small ranch...yikes.. I'm ok with that but I want a studio and space for the grandchildren and a summer room and a pool and..guestrooms...wait - I already have that!! : )
We will find something I'm sure. I know we don't need as big as we have now - this house is 2100 sq.ft. each on 2 floors - but I'm hoping we can downsize (hate that word) to something where I can have a place to paint and party too! It will work out.

In the meantime, I'm hoping to post some things for sale in the next week or two. I'll have contact information available and you can always reach me here too.

See you soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment