Friday, September 25, 2009

Cleaning out the studio today




Wow - I've been cleaning out the studio today and have a couple of boxes full of painting magazines. I'm not sure what to do with them - Tole World, Decorative Artist Workbook, The Decorative Painter, The Country Marketplace - years worth...all complete with pattern pull outs and just like brand new! I've sorted them and bundled them into years worth and am contemplating whether I should try to sell them on eBay or Etsy or just give them away for the price of the shipping. I'm open to anything, I just want them gone so I can move on to new things.

If anyone is interested in them or has a good idea what to do with these, let me know. I'm going to clean all weekend so they all should be ready to go by next week. I've got tons!!

No comments:

Post a Comment